biopython v1.71.0 Bio.ExPASy.Prosite.Record
Holds information from a Prosite record.
- name ID of the record. e.g. ADH_ZINC
- type Type of entry. e.g. PATTERN, MATRIX, or RULE
- accession e.g. PS00387
- created Date the entry was created. (MMM-YYYY for releases before January 2017, DD-MMM-YYYY since January 2017)
- data_update Date the ‘primary’ data was last updated.
- info_update Date data other than ‘primary’ data was last updated.
- pdoc ID of the PROSITE DOCumentation.
- description Free-format description.
- pattern The PROSITE pattern. See docs.
- matrix List of strings that describes a matrix entry.
- rules List of rule definitions (from RU lines). (strings)
- prorules List of prorules (from PR lines). (strings)
- nr_sp_release SwissProt release.
- nr_sp_seqs Number of seqs in that release of Swiss-Prot. (int)
- nr_total Number of hits in Swiss-Prot. tuple of (hits, seqs)
- nr_positive True positives. tuple of (hits, seqs)
- nr_unknown Could be positives. tuple of (hits, seqs)
- nr_false_pos False positives. tuple of (hits, seqs)
- nr_false_neg False negatives. (int)
- nr_partial False negatives, because they are fragments. (int)
- cc_taxo_range Taxonomic range. See docs for format
- cc_max_repeat Maximum number of repetitions in a protein
- cc_site Interesting site. list of tuples (pattern pos, desc.)
- cc_skip_flag Can this entry be ignored?
- cc_version version number (introduced in release 19.0)
The following are all lists if tuples (swiss-prot accession, swiss-prot name).
DATA BANK REFERENCES:
- dr_potential Potential hits, but fingerprint region not yet available.
- dr_unknown Could possibly belong
- pdb_structs List of PDB entries.
Link to this section Summary
Initialize the class
Link to this section Functions
Link to this function __init__()
Initialize the class.