biopython v1.71.0 Bio.SeqFeature.Reference
Represent a Generic Reference object.
- location - A list of Location objects specifying regions of the sequence that the references correspond to. If no locations are specified, the entire sequence is assumed.
- authors - A big old string, or a list split by author, of authors for the reference.
- title - The title of the reference.
- journal - Journal the reference was published in.
- medline_id - A medline reference for the article.
- pubmed_id - A pubmed reference for the article.
- comment - A place to stick any comments about the reference.
Link to this section Summary
Check if two Reference objects should be considered equal
Initialize the class
Implement the not-equal operand
Represent the Reference object as a string for debugging
Return the full Reference object as a python string
Link to this section Functions
Link to this function __eq__()
Check if two Reference objects should be considered equal.
Note prior to Biopython 1.70 the location was not compared, as until then eq for the FeatureLocation class was not defined.
Link to this function __init__()
Initialize the class.
Link to this function __ne__()
Implement the not-equal operand.
Link to this function __repr__()
Represent the Reference object as a string for debugging.
Link to this function __str__()
Return the full Reference object as a python string.