biopython v1.71.0 Bio.SeqFeature.Reference
Represent a Generic Reference object.
- location - A list of Location objects specifying regions of the sequence that the references correspond to. If no locations are specified, the entire sequence is assumed.
- authors - A big old string, or a list split by author, of authors for the reference.
- title - The title of the reference.
- journal - Journal the reference was published in.
- medline_id - A medline reference for the article.
- pubmed_id - A pubmed reference for the article.
- comment - A place to stick any comments about the reference.
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Functions
Check if two Reference objects should be considered equal.
Note prior to Biopython 1.70 the location was not compared, as until then eq for the FeatureLocation class was not defined.
Initialize the class.
Implement the not-equal operand.
Represent the Reference object as a string for debugging.
Return the full Reference object as a python string.