biopython v1.71.0 Bio.KEGG.KGML.KGML_pathway.Graphics
An Entry subelement used to represents the visual representation.
A subelement of Entry, specifying its visual representation, as described in release KGML v0.7.1 (http://www.kegg.jp/kegg/xml/docs/)
- name Label for the graphics object
- x X-axis position of the object (int)
- y Y-axis position of the object (int)
- coords polyline co-ordinates, list of (int, int) tuples
- type object shape
- width object width (int)
- height object height (int)
- fgcolor object foreground color (hex RGB)
- bgcolor object background color (hex RGB)
Some attributes are present only for specific graphics types. For example, line types do not (typically) have a width. We permit non-DTD attributes and attribute settings, such as
dash List of ints, describing an on/off pattern for dashes
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Functions
Initialize the class.
Coordinate bounds for the Graphics element.
Return the bounds of the Graphics object as an [(xmin, ymin), (xmax, ymax)] tuple. Co-ordinates give the centre of the circle, rectangle, roundrectangle elements, so we have to adjust for the relevant width/height.
Return the centre of the Graphics object as an (x, y) tuple.
Return the Graphics as a valid KGML element.