biopython v1.71.0 Bio.Graphics.Distribution.DistributionPage
Display a grouping of distributions on a page.
This organizes Distributions, and will display them nicely on a single page.
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Functions
Draw all of the distributions on the page.
- cur_drawing - The drawing we are working with.
- start_x_pos - The x position on the page to start drawing at.
- x_pos_change - The change in x position between each figure.
- start_y_pos - The y position on the page to start drawing at.
- y_pos_change - The change in y position between each figure.
- num_y_drawings - The number of drawings we’ll have in the y (up/down) direction.
Add a legend to the figure.
Subclasses can implement to provide a specialized legend.
Add the title of the figure to the drawing (PRIVATE).
Draw out the distribution information.
- output_file - The name of the file to output the information to, or a handle to write to.
- title - A title to display on the graphic.