biopython v1.71.0 Bio.GenBank.Record
Hold GenBank data in a straightforward format.
- Record - All of the information in a GenBank record.
- Reference - hold reference data for a record.
- Feature - Hold the information in a Feature Table.
- Qualifier - Qualifiers on a Feature.
17-MAR-2009: added support for WGS and WGS_SCAFLD lines. Ying Huang & Iddo Friedberg
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Functions
Write out information with the specified indent.
Unlike _wrapped_genbank, this function makes no attempt to wrap lines — it assumes that the information already has newlines in the appropriate places, and will add the specified indent to the start of each line.
Write a line of GenBank info that can wrap over multiple lines.
This takes a line of information which can potentially wrap over multiple lines, and breaks it up with carriage returns and indentation so it fits properly into a GenBank record.
- information - The string holding the information we want wrapped in GenBank method.
- indent - The indentation on the lines we are writing.
- wrap_space - Whether or not to wrap only on spaces in the information.
- split_char - A specific character to split the lines on. By default spaces are used.