biopython v1.71.0 Bio.NeuralNetwork.BackPropagation.Layer.InputLayer
Initialize the input layer.
- num_nodes — The number of nodes in the input layer.
- next_layer — The next layer in the neural network this is connected to.
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Functions
Link to this function __init__()
Link to this function backpropagate()
Recalculate all weights based on the last round of prediction.
- learning_rate — The learning rate of the network
- momentum - The amount of weight to place on the previous weight change.
- outputs - The output info we are using to calculate error.
Link to this function update()
Update the values of the nodes using given inputs.
- inputs — A list of inputs into the network — this must be equal to the number of nodes in the layer.