biopython v1.71.0 Bio.KEGG.KGML.KGML_pathway
Classes to represent a KGML Pathway Map.
The KGML definition is as of release KGML v0.7.1 (http://www.kegg.jp/kegg/xml/docs/)
- Pathway - Specifies graph information for the pathway map
- Relation - Specifies a relationship between two proteins or KOs, or protein and compound. There is an implied direction to the relationship in some cases.
- Reaction - A specific chemical reaction between a substrate and a product.
- Entry - A node in the pathway graph
- Graphics - Entry subelement describing its visual representation