biopython v1.71.0 Bio.LogisticRegression
Code for doing logistic regressions.
- LogisticRegression Holds information for a LogisticRegression classifier.
- train Train a new classifier.
- calculate Calculate the probabilities of each class, given an observation.
- classify Classify an observation into a class.
Link to this section Summary
Calculate the probability for each class
Classify an observation into a class
Train a logistic regression classifier on a training set
Link to this section Functions
Link to this function calculate()
Calculate the probability for each class.
- lr is a LogisticRegression object.
- x is the observed data.
Returns a list of the probability that it fits each class.
Link to this function classify()
Classify an observation into a class.
Link to this function train()
Train a logistic regression classifier on a training set.
Argument xs is a list of observations and ys is a list of the class assignments, which should be 0 or 1. xs and ys should contain the same number of elements. update_fn is an optional callback function that takes as parameters that iteration number and log likelihood.